Who are we?
We are professors of political science. The goal is not to post partisan opinions, but rather to share our academic research. Learn more. Each post reflects only its author's views.
Buyer beware: Most of our posts discuss ongoing, unpublished research. We may revise our conclusions as we continue our research.
Hear about new posts
- What Rep. Watkins teaches us about party and ideology
- Who voted “nay” the most in the 2017 Legislature?
- Who missed the most votes in the 2017 Legislature?
- Utah lawmakers loved to agree in the 2017 Legislature
- The 2017 Utah Legislature passed a record number of bills but slightly improved vetting time
Tag Archives: alcohol
Democrats (81%), Republicans (51%), Mormons (51%), other religious adherents (87%), and the non-religious (99%) all agree that restaurants should be allowed to remove these barriers. Utah law requires restaurants to prepare alcoholic drinks out of sight of customers, either in a … Continue reading