Who are we?
We are professors of political science. The goal is not to post partisan opinions, but rather to share our academic research. Learn more. Each post reflects only its author's views.
Buyer beware: Most of our posts discuss ongoing, unpublished research. We may revise our conclusions as we continue our research.
Hear about new posts
- What Rep. Watkins teaches us about party and ideology
- Who voted “nay” the most in the 2017 Legislature?
- Who missed the most votes in the 2017 Legislature?
- Utah lawmakers loved to agree in the 2017 Legislature
- The 2017 Utah Legislature passed a record number of bills but slightly improved vetting time
Tag Archives: U.S. Supreme Court
Though the public is split on whether the solution should come from Congress or from the state, most Utah voters clearly prefer some sort of action to preserve access to health insurance subsidies. On Wednesday, the Supreme Court will hear … Continue reading