Who are we?
We are professors of political science. The goal is not to post partisan opinions, but rather to share our academic research. Learn more. Each post reflects only its author's views.
Buyer beware: Most of our posts discuss ongoing, unpublished research. We may revise our conclusions as we continue our research.
Hear about new posts
- What Rep. Watkins teaches us about party and ideology
- Who voted “nay” the most in the 2017 Legislature?
- Who missed the most votes in the 2017 Legislature?
- Utah lawmakers loved to agree in the 2017 Legislature
- The 2017 Utah Legislature passed a record number of bills but slightly improved vetting time
Tag Archives: public opinion
Don’t go to bed early on election night if you’re interested in the outcome of the Love/Matheson race. BYU’s Center for the Study of Elections and Democracy is analyzing a poll conducted by Key Research, a survey and market research … Continue reading
67.5% said they did not trust the media to cover the Church fairly, and after the diatribes of the Lawrence O’Donnells of the world, who can blame them? The 2012 presidential candidacy of Governor Romney has shined a spotlight on … Continue reading